Tampa Prep’s pro-child approach to partnering with parents prepares students to step onto a college campus with complete confidence and the ability to thrive independently.
Throughout the years, we have discussed the following topics:
- A Beginners Guide To Mindfulness: Helping You and Your Teenager Manage Stress and Anxiety with Dr. Karan Lamb and Tricia Schuster
- Internet Safety with Andy Ray, retired law enforcement officer
- What Every Parent Should Know with Dr. Mary Martinasek
- Real World 101: What Colleges Want Your Kids To Know with Dr. Kerr Ramsey, Associate Vice President for Admissions at High Point University
- Teaching Teens How to Feed Themselves Food Culture with Krista Maddock
- When Your Good Kid Makes a Bad Choice with criminal defense attorney Andrew Shein