Kevin Plummer, Tampa Prep’s Head of School, was recently welcomed as one of the newest members of Friends of the Riverwalk’s volunteer Board of Directors.
Joining Plummer on the Riverwalk’s Board of Directors are:
• LaKisha Kinsey-Sallis, Partner, Fisher Phillips
• Kris Knox, Splitsville Southern + Social, Managing Director
• Jill Manthey, YachtStarShip, Vice President of Sales & Community Relations
• Susan Martin, Strategic Real Estate Partner, Vice President of Retail and Location Management
• Joey Masters, Commercial Risk Advisor, BKS Partner
• Nealy Wheat, Chief Financial Officer, Tampa Bay Economic Development Council
Friends of the Riverwalk is a nonprofit organization working in partnership with the City of Tampa to develop, activate and promote Tampa’s downtown waterfront. Their goals are to connect the downtown riverfront parks, museums, attractions and businesses while supporting further expansion and development of the Riverwalk, creating an inviting outdoor destination and building a stronger sense of community.
Visit https://thetampariverwalk.com/ for more information.