- This event has passed.
September 21 @ 9:15 am - 2:00 pm
Blood Mobile on Campus – 2 days!
Check out our flyer linked here. Parents are welcome to sign up! Students should sign up during their study hall or lunch. They should only donate during class with prior permission.
- Donate and find out your blood type and cholesterol level
- OneBlood will email you a few days after your donation and tell you where your donation went.
- One donation can save up to 3 adult lives!
- Each donor will receive a pair of OneBlood Cancer Awareness socks & t-shirt
- Be in good health
- Weigh at least 110 lbs
- Be at least 16 years old (16 year olds will need a permission slip – attached & available at the front desk)
- Bring photo ID showing your age
- Eat a good breakfast
- Do not donate if participating in an athletic event that day