- This event has passed.
April 27 @ 9:15 am - 2:15 pm
- It is best to donate during your study hall or lunch. Otherwise, please have your teacher’s permission in advance.
- Make donating a shared experience and sign up to donate with a friend, teacher, or parent.
- Do NOT donate if you are planning on participating in an athletic event that day
- Eat a good breakfast & hydrate
- Bring your photo ID showing your date of birth
Am I eligible to donate?
Yes, if you are at least 16 years old, in good health, and weigh at least 110 lbs. 16 year olds must bring the attached permission slip.
How much blood will they take?
1 pint (Your body will naturally replace it within 24 hours)
Does it hurt?
There is a slight pinch when the needle is inserted but most donors are comfortable throughout the process.
Can one donation really make a difference?
YES!!!! One out of every 3 will need a transfusion in their lifetime. One single donation can save up to 3 lives!!!!